Monday, December 22, 2008

fresh.

Even if this is a ramblings blog, i promise i won't be hatin'.. alot.

GASP!
theres no fancy layout to this blog!

yeah thats right. and don't be hoping for one.

___________________________________
I'm feeling moderately alright today. So i wont shout at crap today.

Nearly everyone sees me at someone to laugh at when theyre bored.
thats okay but the problem is that "at". I want that to be a "with".
Okay so i admit i do have close friends to laugh "with" but lately you guys'
primary focus has been someone else. So much in fact that you have started
to completely ignore me and blatantly avoid talking to me. theyre always preoccupied
and stressed over something irrelevant or something which just isn't a big deal.
If they read this they'd be like "Oh cheer up emo kid. you wouldn't like
to go through what ive been through."
then i'd say:

"Yeah thats right. If i had lived your life, I'd be and asshole to."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

thankfully, ive moved onto new people. and its safe to say.
I'm a lot happier here than with that bunch.
it is nice to find a person who you can relate to and who will always
have your back (LOL) isnt it?
I'm going to try to make this last and enjoy every moment of it.
Because it could go bad and like i always say.

Meeting me is great fun. Knowing me sucks.

Last night was kickarse. Best Birthday EVER.
and I can say:
This summer will kick arse.

okay im done for today.

oh and:
I know i could never fill those shoes. But please know i'm always
here and i always got your back.

_______________________________________________
THANK YOU I LOVE YOU SO.

1 comment: