Thursday, April 16, 2009

BECAUSE I FEEL OBLIGED.

I don't want to write.

But I do.

Yeah well anyway, time i should write one of those boring recount blogs.
Rather than the boring angstyranty blogs.
Ahh, the rest of these holidays are going to be boring.
Nothing planned.
No-one to plan with.
I think ill just take many many walks to keep off the lazies.
And I must devote my afternoons to art.
If nobody noticed, i actually like making art.

Today I rode my bike down to Telopea's Coles.
I bought some biscuits and two cans of Mother.
Theres a reason each can says "maximum legal limit".
Two in one day is not that good an idea.
I'm so high.
That's ONE WHOLE LITRE OF MENERGY.

I also drew a self portrait that looks less and less like me every time i look at it.
I want to draw everybody else.

Tomorrow I'm going to go to significant places to either take pictures or sketch.

TIME FOR THE MOTHER (lol) OF ALL CRASHES.
every high has a low.

goodnight all my non-existent readers.
_________________________________________________
I hope you are feeling what I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment