Sunday, August 23, 2009

a little taste of what's terrible.

Here's something interesting, and I need to start blogging again:
___________________________________________________
"Step back,
From this world that's about to crack.
Look back,
When did life fall off the track?"

On the other side,
Nowhere but in myself to confide.
Surveyed events transpired for a sign,
How I tried.
To find the break in the line.

Have I lied?
I have nothing to hide.
Have I touched a nerve?
Hurting you is not the purpose I serve.

Mulled it over in my head,

You didn't hate me, you never said.
To not worry I had learned,
And I eagerly awaited my return.

On the fence between in and out,
It was your name I longed to shout.
Nothing more than you I yearned,
The passion inside burned.
___
"Step forward,
Into the world where you belong.
Look forward,
For the future is the last thing that can go wrong."

A smile slapped itself upon my dial,
As I landed back into reality.
But it was only a small while,
Before the end to the warm familiarity.

Welcome to animosity,
Take a look into the hypocrisy.
Shiver in the cold about,
Leave all happiness by the door on your way out.

"Why?!" I cried.
Why have you left my side?
How long was my mind in the past,
to make me see my future fading fast?

Too late it was when I realised,
Now that my whole life's been compromised,
That you have to grab life by the balls.
And that's just ONE of my flaws.

"How could I wake up from a dream,
And find myself in a nightmare?"

-Anonymous.
__________________________________________
THAT'S ALL, FOLKS!

1 comment:

  1. Walk around , kiss the ground
    Like I own the place
    But in the passage of time
    The river banks get washed away

    And that's the way it starts
    And continues to evolve
    I reveal myself
    You watch over me

    And we're staring at each other
    Like the banks of a river
    And we can't get any closer
    But we form a life between us

    ReplyDelete