Wednesday, December 2, 2009

here i am all dressed in snakeskin

i should i should i should blog.
but whenever i try, i feel like it should be some fantastical work of art.
so, reading over this, i realised none of it is.
and so, I am write again.

relay my thoughts.

you know when you just talk to somebody and you kinda take turns churning out thoughts/personal experience/opinions. you can learn more about a person in an hour than if you knew them as passers by and casual acquaintances for a whole year.

yet

in this day and age, it's only a matter of moving your fingers over the keyboard. I think i'm doing pretty well. I mean, most people i meet and become friends with, I mostly meet and talk to them in real life. and I mean friends, not 'friends', like on facebook.

to anybody who swam today:
Thank Mr Filewood's Year 9 Geography class.
The one with jono and such in it.
Without us there would have been no blue bands for anyone.
Trust me the job of sorting the notes and the rolls is TEDIOUS.

Until later,
Goodnight folks.
_____________________________________________
PS: I look forward to the kebabery/kebabary.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou mr filewood's geo class. I have no doubt that was more work than you've done all year.

    I learn a lot about people by watching them. In fact, I learn a lot about people when I talk to them as well, but they tend to be giving me a false impression unto who they are. People like this tend to annoy me a lot.

    Couscous D away

    ReplyDelete