Saturday, July 31, 2010

also blog challenge


hey people, i feel like being a blogmonster. ragh. (who am i kidding, nobody is reading this)

hi renee, im sorry but i want to do this challenge too, im really at a loss with what to do with myself, and i find it a worthy distraction, so also, thank you very much :)


so yeah, day one, theres a photo from last wednesday, one of the least vomit-inducing ones i have,

but still get a bag, and if you already saw it, i apologize.


FACTS about christopher:

1. Despite what you may think, my self esteem is very low.

2. I attach myself to good things, and commit wholeheartedly to anything i love.

3. When im happy, im stupid.

4. When im sad, im smart.

5. I love being bare-foot.

6. I am fascinated by europeans.

7. I need a friend to talk to.

8. I can finally say that i like psychological thrillers, cause ive now seen some.

9. Feelings are one thing i would never lie about.

10. I wish i was good at maths.

11. I rode a toddler's bike until i was 9, because it was so familiar.

12. I never fail to see the good in people.

13. My dream jobs are artist, musician, actor, film director, childcarer and husband.

14. I have 150 different Norwegian songs.

15. I believe in fairytales.

so there are 15 things, some really dont count though, anywho heres the challenges:


Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

Day 02- The meaning behind your blog name

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have

Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to

Day 06- Favorite super hero and why

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends

Day 12- How you found out about Tumblr and why you made one

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

Day 14- A picture of you and your family

Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

Day 16- Another picture of yourself

Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them

Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future

Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else

Day 23- Something you crave for a lot

Day 24- A letter to your parents

Day 25- What I would find in your bag

Day 26- What you think about your friends

Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge

Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned

Day 30- Who are you?

4 comments: