Monday, January 19, 2009

confessions.

Here are the confessions of a secure man.
So they won't be so bad.

1. I stay happy using optimism. Try it.
2. I don't think depression is worth it.
3. I take crap because I have none of my own.
4. My thoughts are deep, not sad.
5. Even though I'm content with life, I can't get over you.
6. Not you, her.
7. Never was you.
8. I hate teenagers. We all sound whiney. Doesn't seem like it because we know eachother.
9. I'm tired of hostility.
10. I kind of am the middle man.

Remember everyone, keep your head up.

"Fun is twice as fun with someone to share.
Things aren't half as bad with someone who cares.
"

END of this.
_____________________________________________________________
Purple is my favourite colour.
It's the only colour with meaning nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment