Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm kinda sleepy.

Hello its about 3 am. in the morning. am means morning
am = morning.

okay then.

I really haven't much to rave about. I just want to get out more
and share my greatness.

Times like this, stuck inside, on the computer make me reminisce.
of better times. dont get me wrong guys i love this.

but back then it was the simplicity that was so beautiful.
free of it.
absolutely.

Now everything has a deeper meaning. As you get older, suspicions rise,
feelings get stronger and pain becomes stronger too. One small thing,
may cause a crack that later SPLITS a relationship down the middle.

Not exactly down the middle.
Someone may take away a piece of the other one.
and i feel for that person, since were nearly one in the same.
Harbouring long-held feelings while the other fills the gap you made.

i might ramble about something else.

This really isn't healthy, I mean i FEEL fine on the outside.
but something isn't quite settled on the inside..
i dont know what..

so dont judge me for saying this but.
No-one understands me.
Not even I do. I guess its a part of life.
A bunch of chemical reactions.

Spilling my insides to a computer. Kinda helps. But I wish i could SHOUT
from atop my roof. would be better, and more fun.

Who knows whats wrong.

Could be to do with me.
Could be to do with you, her, him or even all of you.

I'm kinda sleepy. this is when i'm most depressing.
dont get me wrong im a happy person.

"Every day I wake up, climb ragged mountains, cross rushing rivers
and fight my enemies just for a chance to live another day........of pain."


DONE FOR NOW.
_________________________________________________

Stop kidding yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment