Monday, February 16, 2009

more than.

Spill your brains
To me before
You even think to
Spill your brains
All over the wall.

Don't blur the line.
Don't cross the line.
I want you to
Draw the line.

Nothing is better than peace.
Because if there was nothing.
We would have nothing
To break the peace.

Poetry is hard.
I let Hallmark write the cards.

Poetry isn't hard all the time.
When you find a word to rhyme.

The clear skies were lies.

When you say
Something stupid
I understand that
It's just your mouth talking.

This one sucks.
It doesn't have a punchline.

We have a connection.
But it's weaker than this joke.

Our eyes lock.
We both turn away.
I look back at you.
You're still turned away.

Emos are sad.
Which in turn makes them happy.
Which makes them sad.
Which makes me happy.
Which is sad.

My small mind has closed for the day.
I'll come back again when there's no
Dreams in the way.

______________________________________
The bottom line.

No comments:

Post a Comment