Sunday, February 22, 2009

oh yes.

Hey look its 25 things about me!
but not on facebook!

1. I'm not a reader.
2. I like having long nails. But I don't like to look at them.
3. Sometimes I'm depressed. But then I realise that life is good about a minute later.
4. I can eat a crab by myself.
5. I think lobster is overrated.
5. I have problems with counting.
7. Only about 10 people have ever had my love.
8. I once threw a tennis ball and hit a bird. I felt bad. But then I didn't because it was stealing fruit from my tree.
9. I think bus rides have gotten really short now.
10. I think Year 9 timetables are the suckiest so far.
11. I am Chinese. And I like cricket. Bag me out.
12. I used to smell my phone.
13. I still smell my Yu-gi-oh cards.
14. I should be asleep.
15. I think I might be.
16. I want to stay in this country.
17. China and Norway are the only countries I want to visit right now.
18. Chinese and Norwegian are the only two languages I want to learn right now.
19. Give me a hug. I actually want it.
20. There isn't a secret to my hair.
21. I want to OD on OJ.
22. In public, I like to look hardcore. So no-one bothers me.
23. After birth. It took me 100 days for me to open my eyes.
24. Sometimes, I open my door for no reason. Maybe I just hope for a visitor.
25. There are only 24 things to me.

_________________________________________
Save the dramas for drama class.

No comments:

Post a Comment