Tuesday, February 10, 2009

things.

an observationists observations:

- Humans' emotions make them weak.
- My phone is terrible.
- I have become quite adept at typing on this keyboard.
- Louder = Better.
- Every person is weak because of emotion.
- I am no exception.
- It's the only thing holding me back.
- And no, I won't become some supervillain who sheds all emotion to gain ULTIMATE POWER.
- Imagination is a real thing.
- Things that haven't happen can influence people.
- People like to be thought of.
- I feel sorry for those who think they're being thought of.
- And really aren't.
- Paint = good glue.
- You would be harder to let go of than a Kaizers album smothered in super glue.
- You would be easier to let go of than a red hot iron rod.
- Language is flawed.
- Psychic connection would be very useful.
- We have been desensitised to a lot of the random crap that goes on in life.
- Most weird mind phenomena has been experienced by everyone.
- I'm going fine with my English speaking even though I don't read.
- In your face , primary school teachers.
- Time = Waits for no man.
- Time quickens when you are in a hurry.
- It's a pleasure to be right.
- No matter what it is about.
- Eventually isn't soon enough.
- Flattery is good.
- In my head, this sounded better.
- Same with this.
- Once again, language is flawed.
- Blind people are the most honest with emotion and words.
- Pride in yourself comes at when you enter high school.
- Creativity will be our undoing.
- The most talented are the most humble.
- Nothing is not natural.
- Not even the word artificial.
- C = A useless letter. We have S and K to do its work.
- Everything is written with someone in mind.
- Love feels good.
- But creates everything you don't want.
- Words hurt.
- But only ones from loved ones ever can.
- Buying music is not bad.
- Lies are the only thing that keep the world spinning.
- I have a lot to say.

____________________________________________
Italics = not about anyone in particular.
Just running thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment