Friday, June 19, 2009

JCJ 888

8 = chinese lucky number

seriously coolest number plate ever.

in other news, i now have a mother and a step mother.
good on you, dad.
Mr. Run Qiang Gong and Mrs. Chang E. Ding.

This is the first time i've worn a suit in my life.
I will show a picture of it on request, but who wants to see me in a suit?

So now, I've started to think, is a half brother/sister out of the question?
My dad says never out of the question. I hope that he does have another child.
She's still young and he's still working. Although he might have to work til past 65 if he does.

but the idea is so exciting, a kid who's 15 or so years younger than me !
He/she would definitely like me best.

Speaking of kids liking me, my duke of ed service is after school care with Divya for Murray Farm students. (nice segue eh?)

I'm a boy so I'm not allowed in any rooms with only a girl in it, either cause boys are not to be trusted or itll look bad if the girl accuses the boy of something when they are the only two in a room. Oh and I'm not allowed in the pillow room because its full of pillows that kids hide under, and guys arent allowed to go to places that kids are concealed. All just precautionary things.

I can yell from the doorway though. (=

I feel accomplished. I helped Jed the Year 2 kid do his homework.
I realised how hard it is to explain things like use of plurals, why there's a 'u' in 'guess' and why the sentence "Mum sat in a table to do her work." doesn't make sense. VERY HARD.
This reinforced my point "English is messed up.".
One thing I am proud of myself: I taught him the "a or an" rule of grammar all by myself !
All the other things he would need constant help and reassurance. But once I explained this to him, he was like 'hmm..elephant..a...e!". Then he turns to me and says in his little year 2 voice "an?" And I smile and say "Good work!". From then he was on fire. I engraved the vowels into his brain, or rather, penciled them into his homework book. He was quiet and I'm not sure about smart, since I don't remember how dumb I was in Year 2.

Lots of pencil sharpening for the week to come later, Divya remembered to call her parents, but Ms. Cornwall couldn't wait for them cause she needed to pick up her children. So she dropped Divya and me at North Rocks Park. While waiting for Divya's dad to pick us up, I attained this massive bruise on the side of my head.

Chris Gong Behaviour + Nighttime + Metal Equipment = Ouch.

So I say to Divya's dad "I need to go to Carlingford Court". I use the word "need" loosely because all I wanted to do is get a free Big Mac. I felt bad for that cause the traffic was terrible.

Anyway, I had my Big Mac and I walked past Carlingford Village on the way home, and thought "I'll go in there because my family might be eating there." But I thought, "Nah, that's a crazy assumption, but meh."

And whaddaya know, there they were, muching away without me. I was like "OH CRAP!" and stuffed my McDonald's bag into my school bag. My dad was like "How the crap did you know we were here and get here?". I just said "I had an inkling.".

AAAAAND, i turned this blog post into a recount. but whatever.

__________________________________________________
Don't take what I say too seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment