Friday, June 26, 2009

PERSONALITIES.

Human #1:
This person is a monkey. People call him one. He has an iPhone. He finds it funny when I sing Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas.

Human #2:
This person = Yes. He is just..yes. Sometimes I feel that he is just too lucky for having such..yes..ness. He has the leg of a pig. And he'll bomb your house..apparently.

Human #3:
This person would have been a good clown in 2008. He has the funniest stories. He is now very attractive with his 'makeover'..of sorts.

Human #4:
A child trapped in a 14 year old body and 14 year old world. His speech mainly is constituted of "That's what she said! Owned!"

Human #5:
The born-again good girl that found new outlooks after leaving me. But I miss her and she is forever my sister. I still think she's short.

Human #6:
The perpetually happy girl. She completely disregards the fact that she's female and stays happy, plays games and pigs out.

Human #7:
The creative-hilarious-good friend. She loves purple and is even cooler for taking a shine to Kamelot. Rock on.

Human #8:
This person is a pleasant soul. He is never too mean or too nice. He is Korean and loves Coldplay.
He was in my 2008 class.

Human #9:
This person could have had anyone else. Every day I just smile my biggest smile to myself and thank whoever it is that led me to her. And I still think I am the luckiest ever. She is my number nine. No-one ever can surpass her magic.

Human #10:
This person has led me not to believe in fate. Our relationship stands verily on chance. One small thing could have changed where I am today. They are tall for a girl and they find me insane beyond belief.

Human #11:
This person is scared by me, despite the fact that he is quite a lot larger than me. He is affectionate as hell and is afraid of hell. No offence, but he is a reminder of how awesome I am.

Human #12:
The first thing I ever said to this person was "rhinoceros' can charge faster than my phone.". Even though I have no real relationship with this person, we talk away the minutes/hours. It always renews my faith in MSN as a communication means. Someday I think we might meet for real.

Human #13:
This person has been in Germany for five minutes total. They do not have a receding hairline.
They have exceptional aim when brandishing sharp pens.

Human #14:
This person has deep humour and is a buff geek. His thought patterns are worthily expressed with his extensive knowledge of our language.

Human #15:
He is an Asian bogan. He takes an interest in makeshift weapons. He knows a lot about the world and doesn't have the best habit to suit his busy lifestyle.

Human #16:
This person is dedicated. He will chase his dream and I will be there to back him up. He also is quite fond of MTG and the dota. He is amazingly tolerant of me.

Human #17:
This person is short but has a large spirit. She shares my love for sarcasm and the Simpsons. I thank her for everything she's brought to me, including some experience with kids.

Human #18:
This person is fun fun fun. She makes burping and showing the mushed up foods in her mouth look good. She is also well on her way to being an awesome cook.

Human #19:
If you listen to this person, you will realise how underrated he is. I think all the hype (including the team name) is well deserved. Always got the last laugh, he is the MAN.

Human #20:
This person is humorous for one reason: Her "humour". She is nearly always excited and she talks with the fastest speed and the speech is never no accompanied by hand gestures. Go her.

THATS TWENTY! GUESS PLEASE.

______________________________________________________________
Environmental Factors.

6 comments:

  1. No idea for most :P

    1. Arjuna
    2. MEEEEEEEEEE = Jack
    3. Hmm, makeover? No idea. At all
    4. Willy laksana?
    5. Virginia?
    6. Nup...no idea
    7. Joanna Jude...i think
    8. Daniel H?
    9. Joyeeta duh
    10. No idea. None in the slightest
    11. Larger than you...hm..Roger right
    12. Someone from bashbag, that weird website
    13. STUART McBURNEY ?
    14. Buff geek...Nabhan?
    15. JONO!!!!
    16. OXBRAUN
    17. Divya
    18. Grace?
    19. HARVS
    20. Vaidehi

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4/ arjuna

    :D im taking individual comments with these

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay okay, ill type it out all nicely and whatnot.

    1/ DONT KNOW
    2/ Jack
    3/ Liam
    4/ Arjuna
    5/ Kimberley P
    6/ Joanna K
    7/ moi
    8/ DONT KNOW
    9/ Joyeeta
    10/ Virginia
    11/ Roger
    12/ Someone.
    13/ Stuart
    14/ DONT KNOW
    15/ Jono
    16/ Osborn
    17/ Divcakes
    18/ Grace!
    19/ HARVARD!
    20/ Vaidehi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know who 14 is.
    That guy is likely to beat someone to a pulp, and then give them a wordy lecture about philosophy.

    One of these days he will, actually.

    ReplyDelete