Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rockin' the facts.

I acknowledge the fact that I got this of Osborn, and that he got it off Renee.



Ten things I wish I could say to ten different people right now:
1. Have mercy.
2. I believe in you.
3. Thanks for having such ham.
4. Stay with me, I couldn't bear being apart.
5. Don't think, mate. GO FOR IT!
6. Get off your high horse. You aren't better than the rest of us.
7. The most talented are also the most humble.
8. I'll miss you.
9. Let's meet up one day. I miss you.
10. You are very intriguing.



Nine things about myself:
1. I can draw with a mouse.
2. My handwriting is shemale.
3. Orange juice is my preferred juice.
4. I'm always up for meeting new people.
5. I'm a sweet-talker of the sweetest kind.
6. I don't have a massive ego to compensate for other shortcomings.
7. Self-esteem is fluctuating.
8. I am too curious. Lucky I'm not a cat.
9. I am very deep in the ocean of love.



Eight ways to win my heart!:
1. In a contest after I'm dead.
2. Make me feel special.
3. Include me.
4. Talk to me when you see me alone.
5. Don't be shy.
6. Kaizers Orchestra/Kamelot.
7. Take my crap.
8. Give a crap.



Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
1. Her.
2. My dad's opinion.
3. My health.
4. FOOD.
5. Music.
6. Drama.
7. Sleep.



Six things I do before I fall asleep:
1. Shower.
2. Clean my teeth.
3. Take off clothes.
4. Put on clothes.
5. Drift off.
6. Then get into bed and drift off again.



Four things you're wearing right now:
1. New jeans.
2. Favourite jacket.
3. Plain white T.
4. A smile.


Three songs that you listen to often
1. Maestro - Kaizers Orchestra
2. Ghost Opera - Kamelot
3. Hold Music - Architecture In Helsinki



Two things you want to do before you die:
1. Have children.
2. Travel the world.



One confession:
Some people mean a lot more to me than they think.


OKAY THAT'S THAT.
in addition, I'm going to start posting pictures in my blogs sometimes.
What better way to start uploading than with a celebratory welcome to pictures.

______________________________________________________
Everything is Art.

2 comments: